Welcome to Blessed Ministry Community Church (BMCC). We cordially invite you to come join us for the Sunday services to worship the Lord. It doesn’t matter where you are from, and whether you are a believer or a faith seeker, all of you are welcome. We look forward to your presence.
Blessed Ministry Community Church (BMCC), also known as Blessed Minority Christian Fellowship, was founded in 1992 as a splinter of the Religion Group within Ten Percent Club, one of the oldest LGBTI+ organizations in Hong Kong. The group has grown in size and now operates as a church organization, limited by guarantee. BMCC is now one of the oldest inclusive churches affirming LGBTI+ individuals in Asia. It is a non-denominational church that is open to people of all genders, sexualities, races, classes, and ages and does not set preconditions based on these traits for people to serve within the church or to participate in any church activities.
BMCC has a congregation size of over 150 individuals, which is the largest LGBTI+ affirming church in Hong Kong. The church has publications on gender, sexuality, Christian faith, legalization of anti-discrimination laws and actively involved in inter-church exchanges and religious conferences in Asia Pacific.
BMCC pastors have been conducting same-sex blessing ceremonies and weddings for years for local and non-local individuals in Hong Kong.
Rev. Joe Pang is our presiding pastor.
We have service every Sunday:
- Reception hours: 10:30 am to 11 am
- Service begins 11 am sharp
- Please be punctual to minimize disturbance to the service. Latecomers will not be admitted until intermission
Holy Communion: On the first Sunday of the month
About our speakers:
- Reverends or ministers from churches across the world.
- Full-time clergy, lecturers, or professors from seminaries or staff from Christian
- Seminarians or graduates.
- Cantonese with Mandarin, English, and Sign language interpretation
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.