- Any parties seeking an interview should apply with our committee and list their organization clearly and provide information such as, but not limited to, purpose, date, format, and contact information. Rejected parties may not continue to conduct any interviews. (We ask media partners to apply 1 month ahead, and students to apply 2 weeks ahead to give us lead time to prepare your request. We will accommodate any requests on our best efforts)
- Upon approval of your interview request and at the request of our committee, we will sign an agreement to regulate your conduct in the interview. This is done in order to protect the privacy of our members.
- BMCC will arrange an appropriate time and place for the interview to take place
- Unless with the explicit approval of the interviewee, making records of image, video, voice (including frontal, portrait, or zoom-in) or legal name are not allowed. If videos include images of anyone, masking and editing will be required to protect the privacy of other members of the church.
- Unless with the explicit approval of the interviewee, any records and media content may not be reused for other purposes.
- Taking media records of the church is allowed but objects that may expose the identity of any members must be masked.
- You may take media records of our service pending the committee’s approval
- BMCC reserves the right to have a copy of any media generated during the interview for our records.
If you agree with the terms above, or if you’re seeking clarifications, don’t hesitate to reach out to us using the form below.
Application form: https://forms.gle/ifojPFpfKtDtstTHA